Monday, January 2, 2012

Luna's Color Challenge: Champagne!

Color Challenge!!

Have you heard of the fantastic Luna Jubilee? And have you heard of her super-funtastic 52 Weeks of Color Challenge? If you answered no to either of these questions, you should totally check it out at her blog: Luna's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge.

This week began the 2nd go around of the color challenge and this week's color is Champagne!

While I am not a blogger this challenge seems like so much fun I wanted to hop on board. So, I've decided I'm going to make 2-3 items from my basic lines (or maybe new stuff!) in each color of the week and then try and put together a blog-ish like picture. Each of the week's color items will be available at my main store for the duration of the week in case y'all are looking for stuff to join the fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;