Monday, March 29, 2010

New Group Gift!

Hi all!

So... now that the Accessory Fair is over, time to get to making some new stuff! It was such a whirl wind to get everything done for the fair that I was totally build-spent! But now, after a bit of a break, I'm ready to get back to it.

I'm currently working on two new styles, an update of Abigail, and a new long style called Jane. As soon as I'm done with each I'm going to send a sample of each out as a group gift! It'll still be a while before they're ready for sale after that because I have to do all the coloring, but I really wanna get some new stuff out there!

Anywho... in the mean time, I thought it was time for a new group gift! To hold you all over until the hair comes out now that I've said its coming, I made a new group gift "Made in the 80's" T-Shirt! Here's a pic:
Gal:
Skin: Pink Fuel, Chai, Girly
Shirt: RezIpsa Loc, Made in the 80's, Group Gift T-Shirt
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Margaret, 12am
Glasses: SM Chich, Chic Sunglasses, Lime

Guy:
Shirt: RezIpsa Loc, Made in the 80's, Group Gift T-Shirt
Skin: Belleza, Thomas, V2
Hair: MADesigns, Chris, Winter, Irish Coffee
Glasses: n/a (sorry! I think the store closed)


If you're already a member of the group and didn't get it already, check the past notices. If you're not a group member yet, drop on by the store, click the group joiner thingie in the front wall of the store, then check the past notices. :)

Hair coming soon!
Rezzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;