Friday, March 12, 2010

Accessory Fair 2010!

Hi all!
Finally getting around to posting about the Accessory Fair 2010! My release for the AF 2010 has been my biggest release to date. So I'm going to try to split this up into two posts, one for the releases and one for the freebie, cheapie, and special events. Since it's the Accessory Fair this release is choc-full of hairs with accessories on them! It gave me a great reason to experiment with new techniques, so I hope you like what I came up with. Ok, I'll start with the new releases!

All of these styles will be available at the Glance International Agency Accessory Fair 2010 from March 6 - 27. After the fair they'll come over to the Main Store at Onyx Mall!
Here's a taxi to my booth at the fair: * RezIpsa Loc * @ AF 2010

Ready... set... PICs!

(Working on credits and bio stuff... hopefully be done by the end of the day!)

Anna, Broadway
The theme for AF 2010 is "Broadway Nights" so, as my first style, I decided to make a "Broadway" version of my last released Anna style. The mask has three flexi feathers, two strands of pearls, and is color change!

Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Anna, Broadway, 11pm
Skin: Leafy,
Dress:

Anna Harrison
Click here for previous post with Anna bio. :)


Letitia
Here's Letitia! This is a re-vamped version of the Letitia style I released for Weekend Fever a month or so ago. This Letitia has a different texture in the pony tail, and I've actually changed the heard in the hat to be the RezIpsa Loc logo heart! Now both the color band and the heart on the hat are color change! They are each independently color change so you can mix and max as desired.

Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Letitia, 9am
Skin: Belleza
Hoodie: Intrigue Co., Military MJ

Letitia
To come...


Julia
I had so much fun with Julia! This is also a new and improved version of a recent Weekend Fever release, but with a fuller pony-tail and way more color and pattern options in the clip! As the picture says, over 15 options.

Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Anna, Broadway, 11pm
Skin: Pink Fuel, Oopsie!
Top:
Tattoo:
Bag:
Earring:
Piercings:

Julia
To come...


Sarah
Sarah is a brand-spanky-new style released for the very first time for AF 2010! When I thought of accessories, besides a hat, the first thing that came to mind was a flower (most likely because I really wish it were Spring already!). The flower is color change as well. My favorite thing about this style is the flexies in the front. I wasn't able to catch it here, but it looks so great with earrings! Check out this pic by the super sexy KawaiiNicole.

Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Sarah, 6am
Skin: Heartsick,
Top: fri.day,

Sarah
To come...



Margaret
Last, but certainly not least, is Margaret. I'm kind of a total iPod junkie (if I don't have it for my subway rides the commute is pretty much unbearable). So, I thought I'd make a style with the accessory I wear the very most, headphones! The headphones in this style are totally color change, and by that I mean every single piece, except for the little metal that connects the band to the headphones, can be independently changed to any of 10 colors! So, you can just change the ear-pieces, or go all out funkadelic! My absolutely favorite part about Margaret is the bangs. I love how this sculptie came out so I'm definitely going to try out more styles with it!

Credits
Hair: RezIpsa Loc, Margaret, 1pm
Skin: Pink Fuel,
Hoodie: Intrigue Co.,

Margaret
To come...


Oh, and I almost forgot! I also decided to sell the mask I made for the Anna style separately. It's going for just $50L and comes with 2 masks, one that attaches right on your eyes, and one that attaches above the head so you can wear it with any hair style you want!

Credits:
Mask: RezIpsa Loc, Broadway Nights Mask (Available at the AF)
Skin: Pink Fuel
Top: Cupcakes
Jewelry: $GaNKeD$



Yeay, that's it for this post! Come by and check out the booth at the AF 2010!
See you there!
Rezzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;